With iOptron's StarFi you can wirelessly control your telescope mount with your favorite planetarium software through iOptron ASCOM driver and Commander.
You can also connect the mount to your SmartPhone/Tablet to use software like Sky Safari to control your mount.
- Supports 802.11b/g/n
- Can be constructed as AP (default) or STAtion mode
- Password protection
- Connect to Computer/Tablet/SmartPhone
- Supports both iOS and Android mobile devices through wifi connection
- Allows you to use your favorite planetarium software to control the mount via iOptron ASCOM connection
- Support Sky Safari Pro for both iOS and Android
Currently supported mounts:
- CEM60/CEM60-EC/iEQ45 Pro/iEQ30 Pro
- iEQ45/iEQ30 w/8407(need a DB9 RS232 male to male connector)
- iEQ45 w/8406 (need a DB9 RS232 male to male connector and an iOptron RS232-RJ9 cable #8412)
- SmartEQ/Pro (need an external 5V power source. A USB power cable is available.)
- DOES NOT support Cube/MiniTower/SmartStar PR mount
May work with other manufacturers' mounts (need a DB9 RS232 male to male connector and an iOptron RS232-RJ9 cable #8412)